Go to home
Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
- Your access to the Sharjah Safari website that belongs to the Environment and Protected Areas’ Authority EPAA is subject to the provisions contained in this document in addition to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- EPAA has the right to stop, prevent, or terminate the use of the website in event of violation by any user or if there are reasons to believe that a violation has occurred and a user has violated the terms and conditions contained in this document.
- It is forbidden for the user to attempt to access any data without authorization to access it
- The user is not entitled to conduct survey tests or scans to access vulnerabilities in the system or network of Sharjah Safari or EPAA without an official permission from the authority to conduct that examination or test .
- It is forbidden for the user to use any means in order to increase the load on the website or disable the services on it , such as sending a virus or advertising messages, or flooding it with electronic messages , or destroying or crashing the site or by any other means.
- It is prohibited to use the Sharjah Safari website in any way for the purpose of advertising or marketing for products or services or other websites that are not related to EPAA or Sharjah Safari.
- It is prohibited to use the Saharjah Safari website in any way to send messages or anything from it or on its’ behalf or by referring to it or assuming it’s name or capacity that includes abuse or defamation of EPAA , or Sharjah Safari, or the website, or any person, or false news or information and attributed to EPAA or Sharjah Safari.
- There are links on the Sharjah Safari websites that lead to other websites that are not created or controlled by EPAA or Sharjah Safari and the content of those sites are not reviewed by EPAA or Sharjah Safari , so it is the users responsibility to review their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Sharjah Safari visitors terms & conditions
Go to home
- Successful purchasers will receive a booking confirmation via email to the email address supplied containing the visit date and the tour time.
- Present your e-ticket at the entry gates
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date/time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date/time . Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry. Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner
- All the tickets holders need to be on time. Silver and gold ticket purchasers must be in the Sharjah Safari 30 minutes before the start time of their tour.
- Entry for children below 3 years is free of charge
- An adult must accompany children up to the age of 12 years at all times during the visit
- Entry timings may be subject to change, without prior notice, in case of an emergency
- Food, beverages and pets are not allowed inside Sharjah Safari
- Sharjah Safari takes all reasonable steps to provide a safe and enjoyable experience. However, it shall not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to personal property or loss of life, personal injury to any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence or otherwise
- Due to Health and Safety reasons, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, balls, toy guns and balloons are not permitted inside
- Wheel chairs and baby strollers are available in the Safari entrance and they are provided on first-come-first – served basis
©2023 EPAA Sharjah All Rights Reserved
Contact us >