All guests who purchase tickets to Sharjah Safari acknowledge they understand the nature of the activity and hazards associated with the activity and that if they believe conditions are unsafe for themselves or their child, they will immediately discontinue participation. They fully understand that this activity involves risks of bodily injury which may be caused by my own actions or inactions, or the actions of others. They fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility of losses, including all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Sharjah Safari is tobacco- and smoke-free. The use of these products, including e-cigarettes, within the park grounds is prohibited.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into Sharjah Safari, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Show common courtesy to fellow Guests by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour.
- Obey all posted signs. Sharjah Safari requires all guests to remain on designated pathways at all times. Entering non-public areas, running on the pathways, climbing or crossing barriers is prohibited.
- No visitor shall disturb any animals by any means, including an attempt to pet, feed, handle or trap animals. Please note that the Boma provides young children with an interactive learning experience where they are permitted to touch the animals.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other visitors.
- Eating, drinking and chewing gum are not allowed inside buildings, except for approved special events and where authorized by the Park management.
- Supervise your children at all times. Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult chaperone present at the park.
- The Park may take photographs of your party during your visit. These photos may be used by Sharjah Safari for both internal and public publications, including the website and social media channels.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 92 cm in width and 132 cm in length.
- Except as permitted by state or city law, Sharjah Safari prohibits any person from using, possessing, carrying, displaying or distributing any real or simulated weapon , including but not limited to firearms, certain knives, explosives or incendiary devices, toy blasters, squirt guns, plastic knives or swords.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals. Service animals are defined as dogs or miniature horses that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Balloons and plastic straws are not permitted for the safety of our animals.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
- Distribution of any advertisement, circular or handbill, products, or solicitation of funds or pledges of contributions within the Park property is prohibited.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Visitors may not play loud music within the park, as it may disturb the animals as well as other visitors. While the use of headphones to listen to music is encouraged, visitors should be aware of directions that may be provided by Sharjah Safari guides, staff and police.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Safari or any associated facility.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In response to coronavirus (COVID-19) and to support efforts to help reduce the spread of the virus, Sharjah Safari has implemented safety protocols, procedures and guidelines to provide a safe and great experience for visitors, staff and animals. Please review the important information below as you plan your visit. If you are sick or feel unwell, please stay home. If you are at increased risk of severe illness, you may also want to consider staying home.
Face Covering Requirements
Effective July 30, all visitors ages 2 and older are required to wear a mask in all indoor spaces at the Park, regardless of their vaccination status. Fully vaccinated visitors do not need to wear a mask in outdoor areas.
Face coverings should fit properly, covering the nose, mouth, and chin with no large gaps on the outside of the face, and they should have at least two layers. Face shields are not permitted as a substitute for a face covering but may be worn over a face covering or mask. Face coverings or masks with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
Social Distancing: Signs and markers throughout the park will help you follow safety guidelines and remind you to practice social distancing.
Hand-sanitizing Stations: Hand-sanitizing stations can be found throughout the park, and bathrooms are open for hand washing. Guests are also encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer for use during the day.
Enhanced Cleaning: Bathrooms, door handles and high-touch surfaces are being cleaned more frequently. Areas where we cannot ensure social distancing are closed.
One-way Traffic: Some paths in the park have one-way traffic to support social distancing. Additionally, some areas of the park remain closed for safety.